Mar 19, 2014
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for planning & Operations input as well as execution for drilling development wells offshore.
• Work independently to perform technical drilling engineering for well design, cost estimates, project planning & review of rig design, overall major project drilling operations for performance optimization.
• Participate in field reviews, peer reviews, optimization studies, and local operational knowledge/experience gathering.
• Wells are managed from the cradle to the grave, all 5 phases of CPDEP in this position.
• Other duties will include contract Management, performance tracking, writing SOPs, offshore visits, and onshore Drilling Superintendent relief.
• This position will work with a multi-disciplinary team to develop drilling services contract, both strategically & tactically on a daily basis across all operations, working to CHESM guidelines.
• Initially this position will be addressing a new operation start up from scratch requiring all contracts & materials to be put in place.
• BS, MS Optional– Bachelor of Science / Master
• BSC (Hons) or MSc (UK) – Bachelor of Science / Master
• 10 + Years of experience in drilling and completion optimization, directional drilling & work over operations, well servicing (coiled tubing, acidizing, life boat operations) including program development & operational execution.
• Offshore operational drilling experience. Ability to coordinate a multitude of personnel & equipment in a fast paced multi-tasking drilling & completions environment.
How to send the CV:
• Indicate your position that you wanted to apply in the email subject (mandatory).
Ex: Drilling Engineer.
• Include a Cover Letter that explains a brief of summary why should we hire you technically (important).
• Attach your picture in the first page of your CV (mandatory).
• Latest Educational qualification certificate - Engineering (mandatory.
• Experience Letter (preferred).
• Salary Pay slip (preferred).
Please send all application in one file a MS Word format to the below Recruitment Consultant :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +62 812-8000-6876
INSPECTION SUPERVISOR (NDT/WELDING) Shop & Site
Academic: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Age: 30-45 years
Related Work Experience: 10 years industrial experience with 8 years in similar position (Inspection)
Qualification: Should have experience in NDT Techniques RT/UT/DPT/MPT etc. and conversant with acceptance criteria with reference to codes.
Should be conversant with SMAW/GTAW/GMAW/FCAW/SAW etc.
Should be fully conversant with codes ASME/ANSI/AWS etc.
Additional professional qualifications per ANSI Level III or equivalent are essential.
How to submit the CV :
• Indicate your position that you wanted to apply in the email subject (mandatory).Ex: Application for KOC – Planning Engineer
• Create a Cover Letter that explains a brief of summary why should we hire you technically (important)
• Attach your picture in the first page of your CV (mandatory)
• Latest Educational qualification certificate (mandatory) (only the latest)
• Experience Letter (preferred)
• Salary Pay slip (preferred)
• Passport (Mandatory)
• All above documents prepared in one file, WORD format.
Please send all application in one WORD Format to the below Recruitment Consultant :
Phone : +62 856-9145-0342